Company > Our Ecosystem
ioSemantics' Platform provides meaningful answers to project participants in all phases of the software maintenance and software development lifecycle. A short list of scenarios are:
- A legacy COBOL system maintenance team estimating time and level of effort to make a specific change for budgeting and planning.
- A legacy COBOL system maintenance team, while implementing the change.
- Business Analysts evaluating as-is implementation versus to-be functionality.
- The System Integrator evaluating an existing system for as-is functionality.
- The project team member implementing a new feature in a target architecture that exists in the system being replaced.
- The Enterprise Architect ensuring that architectural direction fully supports as-is functionality.
- Cross-team Technical Leads coordinating on an interface for the decoupling of an as-is system feature.
- A maintenance team in collaboration with Web application teams providing for a data-and-execution-grid solution.
ioSemantics' Platform provides an English explanation of how a legacy COBOL system accomplishes a particular feature, and the participating project team members use this information in their discrete tasks.
Behind ioSemantics' Platform are ioSemantics engineers and professional services personnel, to provide technical and business answers in the use of our service offering. Our platform support personnel provide timely answers to platform users by way of electronic and real-time activities.
- Maintenance personnel planning and implementing backlog features and functionality to legacy COBOL systems.
- System Integrators that specialize in Legacy Modernization and that have deep experience and insight into the renewal and migration of legacy COBOL systems.
- Corporate IT Portfolio Managers that have responsibility for the maintenance and enhancements of legacy COBOL systems.
- Legacy Modernization project members while planning and implementing as-is functionality in the to-be system.
- Software package evaluation team members who are responsible for as-is features to be accounted for in the package solution.
- Quality Assurance team members that prepare test cases to ensure exhaustive and accurate coverage of as-is functionality in the to-be system.
ioSemantics' Platform and support ecosystem serve all phases of maintenance and modernization tasks irrespective of client processes and methodologies.
When you are ready to do the work then ioSemantics is ready to participate.